As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The manuscript must be submitted with a cover letter to the Editor by e-mail submission at firstname.lastname@example.org / through website submission link. After the successful submission of manuscript, the corresponding author will be acknowledged within one week. Any query regarding the preparation & submission of a manuscript to the journal should be addressed via contact us. English is the official language of the journal.
- Corresponding authors must declare that the manuscript is submitted on behalf of all authors. Copyright belongs to the publisher upon acceptance of the manuscript.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is contemporarily sent to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); lines must be numbered. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Graphs, pictures and diagrams must be saved in JPG format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- English is the official language. The Editor /or Co-Editors reserve the right to make literary corrections and to make suggestions to improve brevity, but the paper must be previously revised for English by the authors. If English is not the mother tongue of authors, they must seek help from one of the following agencies (or other similar official agencies).
Manuscript can be submitted through email attachment at email@example.com or through website Submission Link.